IM BACCCCCKKK!! Sorry I have been MIA work has been extremely busy as we begin planning the 2014 issue!!!! But I promise I promise I will start writing and posting again more frequently. I have many passions in life. Fashion, food, photography, exercise, etc, but in the age of the internet I LOVE discovering new blogs to follow and obsess over. Whether they be food blogs or fashion blogs, or even pet blogs…I basically just love blogs. I like to see different takes on life, and how people live their lives. It truly is remarkable to see how one person puts an outfit together compared to another, it might just be the crazy clothes obsessed person in me, but it is art. I also am a total foodie and health nut, so finding new recipes to try excites me. Below I have compiled a few of my absolute favorite blogs. Enjoy!
1. We Wore What – THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BLOG, this girl styles everything to perfection! I stumbled upon this first blog a little over a month ago, when looking for some inspiration for my wardrobe (I have been in an all black funk since moving to NYC). This girl pieces together a mix of affordable and designer duds to create my dream outfits. I really wish she could take me shopping one day I am not kidding, or let me at least raid her closet, I think we could be best friends haha! But really her outfits are on trend, with a mix of boho, urban, edgy, and other influences I am literally obsessed! Check it out!
2. SwimDaily – Okay okay I may be a little biased when it comes to this blog, as I write content for it…however, if you are looking to get to know some of the most GORGEOUS women on the planet I suggest you stop on by and take a peek. You may think it is centered towards a male audience, but we do know that women check out the site as well, hence why we feature tips from some of the worlds hottest supermodels trainers, makeup artists, hair stylists, nutritionists, etc. Their tips will be sure to get you looking like a million bucks before summer (results not guaranteed haha). It’s a must read.
3. Skinnytaste – I am all for delicious food, that is healthy, nutritious, and not looking to spend more than a moment on my hips. Since summer is fast approaching everyone is scrambling to lose those last few pounds before they most bare all in a bikini, why not share a site which has become my go to blog for healthy recipes for almost two years now. I first visited this site in college, after moving out of a dorm and into a house with a kitchen (yay for no more cafeteria food). I was looking for ways to eat healthy while on a college (nonexistent) budget. This website has the most amazing creations and it is my first choice when I know I need a new recipe to whip up for a party, holiday, or anything else that springs up on my schedule. I love to cook, but hate creating recipes, so why not have someone there to help me along.
4. Atlantic – Pacific – another one of my favorite fashion blogs. I came across this while working at Vanity Fair. We were sitting around eating lunch one day when a girl mentioned this blog and of course we all had to check it out. It is a little more high – end, and not all affordable, but she does mix in some great pieces that the average Editorial Asst. (like myself) can purchase. I am all for designer duds and definitely splurge once in a while on statement and classic pieces so I love to see what this girl’s newest finds are. I have made some purchases after seeing items on her blog, she styles everything wonderfully going from casual chic one day to looking like she should be walking a couture show the next. I suggest you read my little guilty pleasure.
5. Lauren Conrad – Ever since Lauren Conrad graced the television screen years ago, I have followed her every footstep. I love the California cool vibe she gives off, so needless to say when she started her blog I became an instant everyday follower. She offers fitness, beauty, fashion, and decor advice, that suits my boho taste. I absolutely love visiting this site to see what new things she is coming up with and it makes me wish I could move out to California to become her friend.
Well hope you like! These blogs inspire me and I hope you have found some that inspire you and your passions! I always love to hear what you think so send me some of your favorite blogs and maybe they will become a favorite of mine as well. xx