If you have not heard of Birchbox, you may or may not be living under a rock (no offense). It is God’s gift to the beauty obsessed, new product loving, health nut individual, like myself. Every month a beautifully little packaged present arrives in my apartment mailbox. It is like Christmas morning when I turn the key and find it sitting there. Each month you get treated to the newest beauty products on the market and there always is a little sweet treat (that is healthy) to interest you and send you running off to the nearest Whole Foods to buy them.
This month my little Birchbox included:
1. Elizabeth Adren Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser
2. Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner
3. A year subscription to Women’s Health Magazine!! (one of my favorites)
4. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
5. Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream
6. Hail Merry Macaroons (um delicious)
The total value of the box was way more than the $10 subscription you pay every month! It really is a treat to see the newest products, and if you really love anything that comes in the box, you can go right to the website and order it. For every dollar that you spend at Birchbox you earn 1 point, and for every 100 points, you get you get $10 towards a purchase! Plus, anytime you refer a friend you get 50 points! So get on the site (click the image below), and subscribe away! I promise it is worth giving up two skim lattes a month for (since a typical NYC latte runs you $5).
Hope you loved it! xxx